A pioneer in mental health care for children
- About Bradley Hospital
- For Parents and Caregivers
- Our Centers & Services
- Our Locations
- Parenting Matters
- Bradley Hospital Social Work Series
- Giving to Bradley Hospital
- Nursing at Bradley Hospital
Map, Directions, Parking and Volunteer Information
Maps and Directions
Bradley Hospital is located at 1011 Veterans Memorial Parkway Riverside, RI, 02915.
Parking is available to the right of the Laufer Building in the Visitor Lot.
Bradley Hospital is close to airports in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
RIPTA buses stop at the intersection of Pawtucket Avenue and the Veterans Memorial Parkway, just outside Bradley Hospital.
- Bus #33 (Riverside) travels from Kennedy Plaza through Riverside to the Shaw's Plaza in Barrington.
- Bus #32 (West Barrington) travels from Kennedy Plaza through Riverside to Bay Spring Avenue in Barrington.
- Bus #3 and #33 (East Providence to Warwick) travels from East Providence (Shaw's/Willet Ave) through Riverside and Providence to Warwick (Warwick Neck/Barton Ave).
- Peter Pan Bus Lines
- Greyhound Bus Lines
Other routes may also include a stop at Bradley Hospital. For more information on bus routes and fares, call RIPTA at 401-781-9400 or visit the RIPTA website.
For more information regarding internships and volunteer opportunities, please contact Dianna LaCanfora at dlacanfora@Lifespan.org.