A pioneer in mental health care for children
- About Bradley Hospital
- For Parents and Caregivers
- Our Centers & Services
- Our Locations
- Parenting Matters
- Bradley Hospital Social Work Series
- Giving to Bradley Hospital
- Featured Stories
- Nursing at Bradley Hospital
If a Broker Holds Your Securities
Please give them this information:
Bradley Hospital Foundation's brokerage account is with State Street Bank & Trust Co., Boston. Brokers who have questions may contact Victoria Aguiar, our account representative, at 617-664-9869. When sending securities, please reference the following information:
- The Lifespan account number is LM1E
- The DTC code (direct deposit number) is 997
- The Agent Bank number is 26022
- Specify the donation is for Bradley Hospital Foundation "In Care of Lifespan Corporation"
- Specify any details associated with the gift (restriction to a specific area or fund, a specific fund name or number, is it associated with an event, is it for a payment on an existing pledge)
If you are donating securities, kindly inform the Development Office to make sure your gift is properly received, credited and receipted. Please contact Juliann Sousa, Chief Business Management Officer, Development, at 401-444-6500; by fax at 401-444-8235; or by emailing all of the following: Juliann Sousa at firstname.lastname@example.org, Erin Aldcroft at email@example.com, Janet Trombetti at JTrombetti@lifespan.org, and Teresa Frias at teresa.frias@Lifespan.org.
If You Hold the Securities
Send the unendorsed securities by registered mail to:
Bradley Hospital Foundation
PO Box H
Providence, RI 02901-9979
In a separate envelope to the same address, send a letter stating your desire to donate the securities (giving the company name and number of shares of each) to the Foundation along with a stock power form and a Third Party Release form.
The above instructions are required by most fund managers as well as our broker, but please check with your manager as they may have additional requirements to enact the transfer of your charitable donations of shares.