- Hospital Affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Fellowship: London Health Sciences Center, London Ontario, Canada
- Medical School: McGill University Faculty of Medicine
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- Fellowship: Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Area of Expertise:
Brian Silver, MD, is the director of the Rhode Island Hospital Stroke Center. His areas of expertise include ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, neuroregeneration, health care disparities in stroke, and patient outcomes. He is a fellow of the American Heart Association, the American Academy of Neurology, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, the American Neurological Association, and the American Society of Neuroimaging.
Silver earned his medical degree from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and completed his residency at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts. He completed fellowships at the London Health Sciences Center in London, Ontario, Canada; Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island; and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Office Locations:
Neurology Foundation Inc.
2 Dudley St Ste 555